1. To devlop the Education Sector Balwadi,libraries,Hostels,Ashram school, Libraries, night School, Adult Education, primary School, Educational Complexes, Secondary school to be start and Technical as well as Non- Technical and Vocational Education classes to be star and to handle all the relevant activities relatevant activities related to it.
2. To support Women education, child welfare centres, Women welfare centres to be organize, to start the facilities regarding Health-care, to help medically for poor and needy persons, to organize various diseases, checkup of the diseases, treatment camps.
3. To do all the activities time to time for the public and socially poor and backward class public, to abolish the cruelty upon backward class to provide legal knowledge them if required and to trying for their legal justice.
4. To start the khadi village industries for providing income to poor, unemployed persons, widows,forsaken women etc. for the Gujarat state khadi village Industries, to start recognized by village industry commissions, production centres, carpet centres, spinning wheel cottage industries, village industries, small scale industries etc.
5. To provide all the required facilities and to fully help the need poor persons for their educational life of the students as possible.
6. To organize various games, competition, seminar, gathering, tours, campus for courageous activities for youth and to do the activities for cultural, Educational, courageous and to do spiritual activities.
7. To organize the holy songs programmes, saints, lactures, speeches, camps for development of the religious emotions and to give guidance for a bolition of blind-trust, bad habits, bad customs etc.
8. To help the the affected people who are suffering by nature or mankind creating calamities by the creative programme or service and co-operation and unity emotions.
9. To celebrate National festival, to organize Tours, labour work activities.
10. To organize for providing livelihood things at fare price for needy persons.
11. To establish the residence facilities for dumb animals to provide grass, cattlefeed, water etc. To develop modern agricultural sector, to establish agri. School.
12. To establishe school, collages, and maintain it and to be helpful to running it.
13. To call the experts and to take their services and guidences the clever persons of country and foureighers who can be helpful in the activities of the area of the Trust where activities to be handled.
14. To maintain the health and trying to get benefit from the international organisatons like unisafe and to spread their activities upto the village level.
15. To enlighten youth people, to get entertainment, to save cultural traditions, to start yough unions every villages or to help its starting or to proceed for govt.benefits where it is spraid and to give contribution its development upto small village level being a mediaman.
16. Tree plantations for environment reformation, social forest etc. systems to be start or to be independently or co- operatively start.
17. To develop the co- operative activities in the people who are socially or economically backward, to helpful the goods prepared by them by selling it in the village industries or cottage industries for ready goods, to helpful for getting the raw material at reasonable price and to do activities facilities for the institute.
18. To trying the village society problems loudly come out and to rapid progress its union and for that purpose to organize meetings educationally, to set up camps, to give request letters, to survey and to be helpful the unions or groups for doing such types of activities.
19. Mainly to attempt for getting justice and for the fully development to the fame- female persons of the scheduled and scheduled tribe classes and who are considered as economically backward and help them.
20. For taken into consideration of the public aims the public activities of the trust, viz. waterhuts, free food provide by schemes, eye camps, teeth camp, health camps to be handle independently or with the help of other persons, groups of the institute.